CUSTOMER FOCUS SELLING
Park/Ibis Hotel, Jakarta, 27-28 September 2017
Pkl. 09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Customer Focused Selling is Selling technique to sell the product, idea, or program by placing customer at the focus of our sales conversation. The Selling strategy in CFS is explain the CFS Model that consist of 4 main things that should be considered in selling process, which are : Customer, Site, Stock and Sale.
Learning Outcomes :
- Knowing your Customer’s Business and understand the stakeholders in your Customer.
- Able to identify any opportunity from outside andinside the customer’s outlet
- Understand the product that we are going to sell and align it with the opportunity in Customer
- Able to use all information about tha customers, the site and the stock and put forward a suggestion to the customer
- Able to handling customer objection with LAER Technique
Subject to be Discussed :
- Clarify the customer’s KPI and Identify the most important thing
- How to introduce the company’s product with BAF Statement
- steps selling process based on CFS model
- Apply the handling objection technique to response customer objection
How is the Program Delivered :
- Customer Focus Selling program is classroom based program, combining a theoretical learning session and practical group activities (discussion, presentation, role play, etc)
- Every participants will be given opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge and skill based on daily activities.
Trainer : Bagus Sudaryanto
Exposure : Strategic Management, Category Vision & Management, Key Account Management, Sales Management, Strategic Negotiation, Strategic Selling, Retail Management, Retail Logistics Management and Retail Execution Leadership.
Working Experience :
- Kayana Food Indonesia – Busines Development Director
- PT Coca Cola Amatil Indonesia – National Organization Capability & Development Senior Manager
- PT. Royal Ahold Indonesia (Top Indonesia) – Business & Development Senior Manager
- PT. Hero Supermarket – Store MAnager, Operation Manager
Training Invesment :
Normal Rate : Rp 4.000.000 per participant
Group : Rp. 3.750.000,- per participant (min 2 person )
Please transfer training invesment to Bank Bukopin – MT. Haryono Acc no. 1000 112425 cq. PT. Multikreasi Edutama